What Is Love? Ep 10 : First night together? *Few hours later* About midnight, my house bell is ringing loudly. I feel extremely annoyed. Who in the world would come at this time at someone's house! With a heavy heart, I go to open the door when I see someone that I am waiting for is standing right in front of me. I drop my jaw as I see him shivering from the coldness. He smiles while looking at me. "Shi..shi..la,” he stutters. I am still in shock, but he suddenly falls on my shoulders. I can't take his heavy weight thus both of us fall on the ground. I sit on the ground with his head on my body. He looks so pale and I'm panicking. The weather outside is chilling and I can't even carry him inside. I'm too small of a person. To make matter worse, I live alone here in the house so there’s no one that can help me at this time. I try to wake him up as I don't want him to stay like that until morning. Not when the weather is so bad outside. E...
Comments
Post a Comment